The online competition has been designed to be quite demanding and each team has to collaboratively answer to get to the final score. The competition fulfills aspects of the proposal and serves to consolidate the basics of the scientific method.
- During this phase, each team has to cover a set of minigames which different objectives to be reached
- During this phase of the game (the online competition), all teams can earn a maximum of 90 points over 100. The remaining 10 points may be scored exclusively by joining the first phase.
- The competition will be on May 4th, 2018 and remain open for a certain amount of time.
- Each team can earn a bonus at the end of each minigame (the minigame is a single path of exercises included in the game) depending on the time spent to accomplish each objective
- Once a team starts the final competition it has to play it until its end. No breaks are allowed.
- Only the teams concluding the game will be included in the final rank
- At the end of the game the team with the highest score will be declared winner
- The teams classified in the first, second and third positions receive a cup and a diploma
- The scientific committee reserves the right to attribute special prizes taking into account the results produced by the teams
- A certificate of participation will be given to all participants
- The products of the winners will be published on the projects web site
Last modified: Thursday, 15 April 2021, 12:49 PM